I am a coach, psychotherapist and a group facilitator. For over 25 years I have been on a journey of personal growth and development.
Transformation occurs from the inside out. I work with clients to create sustainable change through:
– Developing more awareness of self and others, in particular understanding and transforming limiting beliefs systems and behaviours and building more sustainable ones, so leaders can be more responsive rather than reactive.
– Building a greater capacity to bring their whole, authentic selves to what they do and lead using their head, heart and body intelligences so they can be more effective
– Perspective-taking and enhanced capacity for complexity to improve problem solving and create mutually generative relationships
– Increasing agility so they can be with what is arising and adapt to rapidly changing and uncertain environments
– Strengthening resilience to overcome challenges
I bring more diversity of thinking and being that goes beyond gender and facilitate the integration of a masculine and feminine approach to leadership that includes cultivating achievement, focus, confidence, decisiveness, assertiveness, boundary setting as well as care, collaboration, fairness, compassion, intuition, creativity and flow.
My work is informed by neuroscience, positive and developmental psychology, integral theory and I use the Enneagram as an assessment tool. Having studied across many disciplines and cultures, I offer a multidimensional, outcome-focused approach specifically tailored and adapted to each client’s developmental needs. I bring a curious and compassionate mind which helps create a safe space and establish trust and rapport with my clients to maximise developmental opportunities. I am passionate about supporting others to reach their fullest potential.
Having studied across many disciplines and cultures, I offer a multidimensional approach specifically tailored and adapted to each client’s needs. I am fluent in French and English. I bring a curious mind and a compassionate heart to create a safe space and establish trust and rapport with clients. I am as passionate about my own development as I am about supporting the development of those I work with.
I am a Professional Integral Coach and Accredited Integrative Enneagram Practitioner. I hold a Master of Counselling and Applied Psychotherapy as well as a Bachelor of Business Administration from ESSEC Business School in Paris. I am a graduate of the Women’s Mysterial Leadership Programs. I have conducted extensive research in the field of health and wellbeing with a particular focus on nutrition and stress management.